- How many homes should I view before making an offer?
- What is the best way to search for a home?
- How long does the home buying process take?
- When is the best time to sell my home?
- What steps should I take to prepare my home for selling?
- What should I disclose to potential buyers?
- How much is my home worth?
- Why is the assessed value different than what you say my home is worth?
- What is the difference between a list price and a sale price?
- How do you determine how much my home is worth?
- Can I determine how much my home is worth from the internet?
- What happens if the appraisal value comes in too low?
- How do you plan on marketing my home?
- How frequently and by which methods do you communicate with home sellers?
- What should I do to prepare my home for showings?
- What is the first step in the home selling process?
- How much needs to be done to my home before putting it on the market?
If you are wondering the answer to any of these questions contact Mary today at Mary@MaryByrnes.com or (610)-613-0733 and she will be happy to assist you.