- This event has passed.
October 18, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 11:59 pmVaries, 175 – Varies, 2250
The Gravediggers’ Ball is the annual fundraiser of the Friends of Laurel Hill & West Laurel Hill Cemeteries, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization working to preserve, interpret and promote the sites for which it exists.
Since its establishment in 1836, Laurel Hill Cemetery and 33 years later in 1869, West Laurel Hill Cemetery have both been maintained as free and accessible educational, environmental and recreational resources for both nearby communities and faraway visitors. They have served equally as places of enjoyment for the living and of peaceful rest for the dead for over 150 years.
All proceeds from the Gravediggers’ Ball directly support the ongoing public accessibility, preservation and interpretation of both historic cemeteries.
WHAT TICKETS INCLUDE
- Full, open-bar cocktails all evening
- Live music, raffles, and a diverse selection of Auction items to bid upon
- Tour of the Mütter Museum
- Discounted parking
- Food stations including hors d’oeuvres, dinner, and dessert
- A one year complimentary membership to the Friends (if you are not currently a member)
- A tax-deductible benefit on each ticket sale
- The chance to support two of America’s most important historic landmarks
- Great memories for years to come
Ticket costs vary, ranging from $175 for “Young Friends” to $2250 for groups of ten. See site for more details on ticket costs, dress code, etc.